• In the Spotlight:

What good product help your hair grow?

Give a specifyc product that would help me find a graet product for my hair. I want it to be healthy and shiny. I would love if you help me solve4 my problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• some of beauty products for hair are found in Sally's beauty supply, but my questions is: does it really works? please help me answer these thoughtd i have in mind so i could have a great hair. I really nees your help. Thank you..
    Lean2009

Answer by Lean2009 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You want something for growth? Try KGF Hair Serum from www.skinactives.com
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:19 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• that new pantene pro v with the purple cap...it's got great lengths or something like that...it works miracles
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I wanna tell you something that will work guranteed but I can't cuz its a family secret. Otherwise I would tell you.
    Anonymous

• For quick growth, buy freeze dried nettles and empty two capsules in both your shampoo and conditioner. Mix it up well and in a couple of weeks you will be AMAZED at the results. My hairdresser actually told me my hair was thicker than before I started using them, and it grew twice as fast. She has now gone on to recomend it to other clients. It's cheap too. A bottle of 60 capsules costs 20 bucks at a natural food store. It's actually one of the ingredients in Rogaine.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 2:42 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I have the answer, but will u believe it??? Mane and Tail horse shampoo!!!
    Becki.Nagy

Answer by Becki.Nagy at 8:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You're best bet is to take a multi-vitamin. Your hair, skin, and nails will look great. I've found that Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner (found in almost any haircare isle) makes a slight difference as well.
    JenLouCecilia

Answer by JenLouCecilia at 1:52 PM on Apr. 4, 2009