when it's suppose to be your period, can you have pretty much a full blown bleeding process and be pregnant?

tannamichele

Asked by tannamichele at 12:14 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my grandma had her full blown period until she was 6months prego so yes its possible! most people will say not its not but it is! my aunt had her period for 3 months of her pregnancy and all there kids are healthy and perfect! GOOD LUCK

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I had mine until I was 7 months. I didn't know I was pregnant because of this until I was 24 weeks along already!!
    DSimone19

Answer by DSimone19 at 12:33 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• no, u can bleed for a few days its from the baby implanting into ur uterus
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I don't know why above said No, yah, your not having your period, but think it is. It happened to me for 2 months, well 2nd month was light, but I didnt think anthing of it until I started feeing tired and my breasts got sore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yes, some women can have their period and be pregnant.
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 5:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2009