sex...more or less???

okay, so when i was the "other woman", sex was great, i orgasmed and came about 95% of the time and i loved to give him oral. but now we are together and its not always great, still the best sex ive had than my previous relationships, and i dont give him oral as much. and its just been 5 years.i mean we still have sex and intimate times at least 5 days a week
so my question is has your love life increased or decresed after the years?
-madi-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Ours has increased. But I was never his other woman. I was THEE ONLY woman so I think the dynamics are going to be different from what mentioned.

Do something different. Role play, shop the naughty store for some toys..spice it up.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• With me and my hubby it varies. sometimes we only do it once a week or a few times a week. last month we went 3 weeks without doing anything because we were both just so tired all the time. we have a 3 year old and a 10 month old so we have to work around that. when we first started dating it was pretty much the same only once or twice a week so nothings really changed.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Well, it decreased for a few years when the kids were babies, but recently has increased again. We have our ups and downs after being married for 13 years! (BTW we are only 31 so we've still got a few good years )
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:33 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• We've been together probably 14 months.. since our daughter was born 3 months ago its gone down... very disappointing.. lack of sex puts lots of strain on a relationship.. you should try and fix it ... maybe you just need couple sex lol its different then when your helping him cheat because the thrill is there... try role playing?

I love telling my husband he's cheating on his wife lol
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:18 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• cheater sex and relationship,one night stand sex are so differant.
    I guess i would try to fix it before you become the one cheated on by him,Karma can be a bit**,what goes around comes around and i guess you should of expected this.
    Not that what either of you did was right but you knew his history.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• jan0609momma, how could you love telling your husband he's cheating on his wife? just a question

now that you're not the homewrecker things are going to be different you're not as exciting and i wouldnt doubt that hes cheating on you you deserve what goes around i think youre a pig
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 8:21 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Being the "other woman" was so appealing, huh? You thought that the sex would last forever, huh? Now that you two are together, it's not quite what you imagined huh? I wonder how the "other woman" feels when she's with him...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• YOU DONKEYS, I DIDNT SAY I THINK HE WAS CHEATING ON ME! I SAID WE DONT DO IT AS OFTEN. HELLO??? AND MOM2MYBABES, IM SURE THE OTHER LADY YOUR MAN WENT TO IS DOIN HIM DIRTY RIGHT NOW, SHUT UP IF YOU DONT WHAT YOURE SAYING, LEARN TO COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ, THEY TEACH PPL THAT NOW YOU KNOW? GET THE WHOLE CONCEPT.....
    IM SAYING IT AS A QUESTION
    OH AND ANON 2:33 I KNOW KARMAS A B*TCH AND IM GLAD I WAS HIS EXES! SO I KNOW WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN WILL HAPPEN. I KNOW AND ACCEPT THAT FULLY. BUT LIKE I SAID I AM TOTALLY GLAD I WAS THAT B*TCHES KARMA. WHOS GONNA BE YOURS?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Apr. 7, 2009