i cant stop eating!!!

so im trying to lose weight but i cant stop eating chip, mcdonald, candy and all the crap that is so bad for you. i try hard not to eat it and then i do anyways. i go to they gym but i dont think its helping cuz i eat so badly. im just so tired of trying to lose weight and i just want to lose it. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• www.settingcaptivesfree.com Try the course called The Lord's Table.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i wish i could help u but i have the same problems but theres this website that theres lots of people with good results www.lindora.com hope it helps you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Oh crap, you are not alone! I feel the same way. I swear I "start" a diet every damn day! But by the end of the day I have fallen right back off the wagon. And I mean waaayyyy off the wagon. I'm going to check out the websites the other ladies mentioned. Good luck to you! Why does food have to taste so darn good? It's just not fair.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:38 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Please don't take this in the wrong but have you tried to cook your own food. Instead of thinking on all the other food your time will be spend in preparing a good and tasty meal.
    LolaMateos

Answer by LolaMateos at 9:33 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I know what you are saying i had a prob with sodas but you can do it just when you go to mcdonalds get grilled chicken sandwich and small fry or maybe try mighty kids meal with chicken nuggets.also try to buy sugar free candy and diet drinks... It will be a little difficult at first but you can do it..GOOD LUCK
    Patricia777201

Answer by Patricia777201 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• its not that you CANT stop, its that you DONT want to. You need to just let go of the cheeseburger and order a salad instead. Its not hard, you just need to put forth an effort! Until you do that no one can help you but yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yeah i know what you mean! It's hard.. and I always do the... If I eat this hamburger now.. tomorrow i'll only have slim fast and then don't. haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Simple. Never eat that crap again. It can be done. I used to be that guy, I stopped cold turkey and haven't had fast food in over 15 years.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I have a group called "I Need To Lose 60 Lbs or More". You are welcome to come join us. All of us ladies in there are trying to lose at least 60 lbs. There are a lot of good ideas in there.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/54822
    Anonymous