Is it possible ...? (might be tmi)

to ovulate more then once in your cycle? ...i got of birthcontrol about 2-3 months ago and my period is still trying to get back to it's normal schedule. ...i'm on my 30th day right now and still no period. i ovulated on a "normal" time frame earlier in the month. But i think i might have ovulated a couple days ago too (based on my mocous).

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 12:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, it would have to be possible because that's how fraternal twins are formed. Fraternal twins are from two eggs that ovulated seperately and in some cases, the eggs' ovulations are so far apart that the twins can end up with different gestational ages. It's possible but the likelyhood, I'm not too sure about. Google it maybe?
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:49 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• MM I DON'T KNOW SWEETIE NEVER HAD IT HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE MM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• we are not doctors. call your dr
    Anonymous

• Mucous, ewww, no really, it can happen to some. I don't ovulate much anymore but when I was younger it wass known to happen.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• It is possible for a woman to ovulate twice in one cycle, but obviously it doesn't happen often. I have only ever done it once and it threw us for a loop!
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 12:46 AM on Apr. 3, 2009