help me please.

my dd will not go to sleep. nothing i have tried is working. i tried laying with her, holding her, chamomile tea, putting her in her own bed, my bed, cartoons, music, everything. im so tired myself, i was up all night and all day, i just want to sleep, and my husband wont stay awake so that i can go sleep even for half an hour. im at my wits end and starting to go insane!!!!! any suggestions to get her to sleep? shes 22 months....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• why not place in play pin or crib give child a few books afew toys then close the dorr and she will figure it out. Or go in her room lie on florr and have her play in the room while you sleep on the floor. This way room is safe and you can get afew minuts or so of shut eye. Best of luck
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 1:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• shes in a toddler bed she can climb the crib, and i dont have a play pin, but ill definately be laying down in her room with the door closed. thank you. i didnt think about that. thanks again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• TRY THIS MY SON LOVES IT...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoLRW2LjWmM

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:23 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• TRY LAYING HER ON HER TUMMY AND RUBBING HER BACK IN CIRCLES. MY DAUGHTER LOVED THAT AND SHE'D BE OUT IN FIVE MINUTES
    pasmommy

Answer by pasmommy at 3:15 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I tell mine that it's sleepy quiet time. she can either go to sleep or play quietly but she is not coming out. sure she whines and cries sometimes. If there is no problem I tell her that I don't want to come back before the sun does. that usually works it's not fail proof but it's better than nothing.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 8:50 AM on Apr. 3, 2009