What unique/adorable compliment has your LO given you?

My 3 y/o told me he loves my hair because it's "like clouds", LOL I have very curly hair.

What adorbale thing has your LO said to you?

BubbaLuva

Asked by BubbaLuva at 12:45 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son is only 1 and autistic...so there aren't many words. But he is affectionate towards me, no one else. I think that's the biggest compliment he can give me. Its nice to know he feels safe enough to come to me for hugs. At his therapy appointments he will work with his therapist...then come give me a hug...go work again and on and on. It's so cute! It also lets me know he's not completely in his own world all the time.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 1:37 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My youngest said "Mommy, you're the best cooker ever!"
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:49 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My little girl tells me all the time I'm SO pretty. She also says that I'm the best mom- cook in her school (no clue how she figures that.

Flattery is best when it comes from little kids, tho. They mean it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My son tells me he loves my feet! lol. yea. he has a foot fetish already and he's only 3yo. He also says he loves my hair. he says it's soft. And he loves my eyes. and he thinks i'm pretty. ...yea. he lays on the compliments pretty heavy. he's gonna be a sweet talker just like his daddy. lol!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:01 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My little boy is 33 months old and has been telling me since he was barely 2 that I am the best mommy in the world. He also tells me I am pretty alot too. He also doesn't like to see me cry. His daddy is deployed and if I get teary eyed he will come up to me and wipe my tears off and say please don't cry mommy.
    EtiesMommy

Answer by EtiesMommy at 1:17 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My 10 yr. old was stroking my hair as I slept and he was watching TV and he tells me as he hugs me, oh I love you, you big wonderful talking hairless cat. I was like WTH? I know he meant it as a compliment but talking hairless cat? LOL!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:18 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Gigi that is hilarious! Kids are great!
    My 3 yr. boy tells me that I am the best mommy in the world and that I am his best friend.
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 1:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My 4 year old upon being asked whether there were any preety girls at his pre school replied" well Chantal is pretty,........ but not as pretty as my mom" I was chaffed of course!!. But the best has got to be mom you are just like a boy.........i can play with you! That's because he doesn't really like to play with girls and so this was a compliment.
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 4:29 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My oldest daughter has a Cinderella sweatshirt and when I put it on her she looks down at it and points and says "look mommy you are on here", it just melts my heart every time!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• When I was getting ready for court a few weeks ago- I was really nervous and DS said "Mommy you look very pretty" and it made me feel GREAT!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:17 AM on Apr. 3, 2009