Where's the strangest place your pet has pooped.....

I was at work longer then expected and didn't realize my cat was in the house. I walked in and the whole house smelled like poop! I looked in the obvious places and then to my suprise, I found it on the shower drain! My cat has been exploring the toilet lately, almost as if he is intrigued by how it works. Where have you found poop?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My Chihuahua pooped in my sons pants. He had taken them off and just dropped them on the floor, she climbed over in them and pooped.I laughed so hard, cuz just like a teenager, he gets up in the morning and puts the pants back on, then starts screaming obscenities because he has turds falling out the bottom of the legs of his jeans.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:28 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My dog hasn't pooped in the house but every time we go to the dog park he backs up to the picnic bench and poops on the seat.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• The dog I did have pooped once in a shelf that was used to hold movies...I was baffled I couldn't believe she had did that.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 1:28 AM on Apr. 3, 2009