TMI maybe but i NEED help

okay this is going to be weird but i need help so here it goes...

for the past month or so every so often (not every day) my buttcrack will itch like REALLY bad. ive looked and nothing is there. and when i wash down there its almost like its cut or soemthing because it hurts. and that may be bc i irritated it when i itched it. but still. i have no clue what this is! its kiinda near the hole but its not on it. and i know i dont have an std or something bc i havent had sex in a long time esp in anal. i need help! anyone have a clue what this is or what i can do to help it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You could of had/have a hair slip down your back while showering, that would do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Could be anything from sensitivity to detergent, shower gel, soap, perfumes in toilet tissue to sensitivity to the material in your panties. Talk to you doctor and get a script for prescription strength itch cream with antibiotic. Could be you irritated that area at one time and any one of the factors I mentioned are keeping it irritated. In the mean time, try otc itch cream.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:23 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I was gonna say it could have happened during sex. You know when you are doing it doggy style and the guy wants to look at your a-hole as he does it and tries to OPEN your cheeks even more and kind of splits the crack? I had this happen when I was younger and tighter, these days everything moves in every direction.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Could be a yeast infection, sometimes external itching is the only symptom; not sure how near the anus you're talking about but it could also be a hemorrhoid or varicose vein.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 1:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Also it could be pinworms.....I mean its not common in adults....but I would go to the doctor just to be sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• hmmm very interesting collinsky. ive heard of yeast infections in the anus but i just wasnt sure. it freakin hurts tho and it wont go away. itll come and go. its like an itch you HAVE to scratch (i use toilet paper lol)

gigi1969 thats hilarious and has actually happened before!! i was like whoa whoa chill out there! i wonder if that is what happened and it never healed or soemthing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I'm gonna say it may be either a yeast infection or you could just be having a reaction to any soap you use, try getting some dove, I was having problems with soreness on my va jay jay and when I went to the doc she told me to switch soaps and start using dove because its less harsh, I did and the soreness went away with in a few days

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:39 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• actually i always use dove :( i guess it culd be a yeast infection..idk its just been on and off like every couple of days or a week or soemthing for like a month or so now. its crazy! i hate it! and i scratch to death then it feels like i cut it so it burns
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I am going to guess, either a hem., or, a sensitivity to the TP you use, or, both (or none, of course!!)--From my own personal experience--I use Charmin's Aloe and E paper. And, you should get some suppositories for the hem., either OTC or thru your doc--They're the same, essentially. Any ?s, hit me up. Good Luck and Take Care!! :)
    MomToYoungerSis

Answer by MomToYoungerSis at 1:51 AM on Apr. 3, 2009