What signs did you have....

From personal experience what signs did you have before going into labor....

I'm 39 weeks almost and 2cm 70% effaced and my babies head is engaged....

My legs are hurting aching like I ran a marathon or something.

Def losing mucus plug and very tired (but im still on CM LOL) swelling having to poop more now than ever

I'm just curious how you ladies felt before labor or days leading up to it...

Or if you didn't feel anything at all

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i def was pooing a lot more like diarrhea type...i was so sore and just exhausted! the day i went into labor i didnt have the contractions most ppl talk bout...i had what felt like REALLY bad period cramps. and they were random for about 4 hours. and i was goin in and out of sleep tryin to time them so i finally called the dr and told me to go to hospital. oh and i lost my mucous plug the day before. your def on ur way! good luck! its so exciting!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 1:38 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I was VERY VERY swollen and tired. But then also excited and didn't want to forget anything to bring to the hospital. lol and it turned out I didn't really need much. Make sure you get lots of sleep. I fought sleep before I had my son and boy did I regret it!
    starbucks_mama

Answer by starbucks_mama at 1:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I had contractions for 2 weeks, still wouldn't dialate. So I had to be induced. The pooping is your system cleaning itself out naturally so you won't give the baby a poop infection as you are pushing.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:43 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I had no signs! With both of my babies I had Braxton Hicks for almost 2 months before I went into labour. I couldn't sleep, but that also lasted for weeks. With DD #1 it was kind of a "duh" moment lol My friend was doing a plaster mold of my belly, and my contractions were about 3 mins apart. DD came the next day. With DD #2, I woke up, went to the bathroom, and noticed my mucous plug when I wiped! She came 4 hours later.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:13 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I had none. My water just broke and 5 hrs later I had my son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2009