Is there a minimum you have to sell with Avon?

Each campaign is there a minimum you have to sell? I know that if you don't sell anything you have to sign up again, but what if you only sell like one or 2 items, but have a few back orders? I think I only have one or two items (totaling like $8 lol) for this campaign, but I have about $30 in backorders. Help please?! I just started selling, this is my second campaign. Thanks!

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• No Minimum unless you are a unit leader or higher. It really is best if you can get at least $50 a campaign though. You need to make sure you have at least one order from your webstore of they will charge you $7.50 though. Also even if you don't sell anything at all if you submit an order and purchase your brochures and samples it counts. Keep trying girl. Let me know if you have any other questions I'd be glad to help.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You can go i think 3 campaigns without selling anything actually. There is no minimum, but even if you dont have an order make sure u order the books. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.. ive been selling it for about a year. My business isnt that great right now either cuz alot of ppl dont want to spend money right now. Im trying to get my step sister to have a book party.... Ive never done those before but i think it would help me out alot.
    Bellakat456

Answer by Bellakat456 at 1:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I just read both of your posts and thought I'd add to try asking local businesses if you can host a beauty party there instead. You'd be surprised how many will say yes and they'll usually advertise for you on their webpage. I'm doing a winery later this month and its always a huge success and you get new customers. Works better for me than family parties bc you know people will show up for sure. I haven't had any problem with economy either bc I tell my customers upfront that I know the economy is making things hard on everyone and that is why I want to help them save money. There are thousands of items cheaper than they can get elsewhere. Deodorants for 99 cents, lotions for .69... check sale items and mention them! GL ladies!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:01 AM on Apr. 3, 2009