how many times do you have sex in one week?

i have it 2 or 3 times

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• once or twice a week. but regardless if we have sex or not that night.. we always cuddle.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• hA! I lucky if I get it once a week!
    starbucks_mama

Answer by starbucks_mama at 1:47 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• we try for 4 or more days, but mostly 3 days at least
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 1:50 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• We try to have sex everyday. But usually it is five-six times. Sometimes more than once a day.
    There have been long stretches of our marriage when we had sex once or twice a month.
    We are much happier the more sex we have.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• 0!! But, we go thru active and dormant spells throughout the year--Like in the Summer, it's like never, b/c of the heat, and if we do, it's cooler out, but it's still rare. So, we pick back up some in the Fall, and it waxes and wanes, from there, thru Spring. We're young, 31, but have been together for half of our lives, believe it or not!--I know he'd wish more frequency--What guy wouldn't??--But it's me--I like it some, but I was sexually abused by my older brother for a few years and nothing was done about it, even though my parents knew all along--It was just swept under the rug. And, my first love was very difficult to detach from, as I thought we were marrying, and came to find out, everything was a lie, basically! My husband and I were "together," but not completely, until David was out of my heart--Robbie and I started out as best friends for 1 1/2 yrs. prior to anything more--He knew my situation from the start.
    MomToYoungerSis

Answer by MomToYoungerSis at 2:04 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Maybe once a week right now; it's not as fun for me since I'm 8 months along. But I try to keep hubby satisfied!!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:50 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Oh geez.. I haven't had sex in over 3 months. We haven't had sex since the day I concieved, 3 1/2 months ago. I don't feel like even considering it! I just feel gross.. lol.
    annamarie221

Answer by annamarie221 at 3:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• 0 for now- goin through a divorce and my sweetie is heading for Iraq :-( I will bve lucky if I get it a couple more times. He's busy and we dont live close.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Boyfriend Lives 45 Mins Aways.
    If I Really Want It He Comes Here.
    But other Than That,
    I Have To Wait For the Weekend ! :(
    But then The Wait Is So0o0o Worth It
    haha
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 5:44 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• When SO is home, we usually have sex every day because he is gone for work for such long stretches at a time. When he was always home we had sex 4 or 5 times a week.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:33 AM on Apr. 3, 2009