What does your baby feel like when it moves around?

My baby feels like little waves haha, little movement.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:39 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think my baby feels like a very slow moving gas bubble if that makes any sense.
    BeccaBoo518

Answer by BeccaBoo518 at 2:56 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Its hard to describe is like a amazing feeling...I'm almost 39 weeks so her kicks and movements are a lot different than say at 25 weeks. It tickles me sometimes hurts....like just a big flutter of butterflies moving around.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 3:37 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• my baby makes my belly seem like jello always wiggling heck it even feels like he kick butt. now my first thats a different storys it felt like the most amazing feeling like yours little ocean waves till he turned that was funny it felt a strom my stomach was all over the place hehe loved that feeling my husband was with me to. kinda like this one to big waves hehe
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 6:19 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Most people describe it as "butterflies" or "gas bubbles" and I would say that's pretty accurate. If you're still fairly early, they are easier to feel if you lay on your back for awhile.
    My2J.A.P.s

Answer by My2J.A.P.s at 7:00 AM on Apr. 3, 2009