Do you like this name for a boy Haylan Honor Hobbs?

Haylan Honor Hobbs I love it and this will be the name for our little boy.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:40 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If I were you I wouldn't ask if people like a name if you're set on it. You're just begging for trouble. Someone is going to say something and either hurt your feelings or just get under your skin. Just pick a name that you love.
    BeccaBoo518

Answer by BeccaBoo518 at 2:53 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I like the first name alot. The middle name, Honor, seems like more of a girl name to me.
    annamarie221

Answer by annamarie221 at 3:27 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I like the first name. Honor seems girly and the triple H is a bit awkward. Reminds me of the HHH Metrodome in Mnpls, MN so I hope you don't live in the midwest!
    My2J.A.P.s

Answer by My2J.A.P.s at 6:57 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I thought the name was for a girl....a little feminine for my taste, but at least it is unique and if you love it that is all that matters.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:37 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I don't care for it much. Haylan seems made up.... Honor to me is a girls name, or at least should be paired with a clearly masculine name
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Haha I like all of your comments. It was the daddy's choice, so I didn't fight it haha but it seems to be nice. :)
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 4:23 AM on Apr. 5, 2009