Does it drive you crazy when people have a bunch of crap on their profile?

I hate having to scroll all the way down to hell to see the bottom of someone's page. People add of those dumb widgets and have the same boxes on there like 3 times. It really annoys me. It looks messy! LOL! Does it drive you nuts too?

annamarie221

Asked by annamarie221 at 3:40 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yea, it bugs me 'cos it's hard to scroll down the page w/so many widgets and games. not to mention it takes longer to download all that stuff so by the time i'm ready to view it I get bored and go to another less messy page. lol. sorry but, my page is simple to the point! lol.
    MaMas06

Answer by MaMas06 at 8:47 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Not at all. I like playing some of the games or tickling other moms. It gives me something to do when I'm board.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 3:57 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• It doesnt bother me at all. Isn't that the point of personalizing your page? What do you view it for then if not to see what the persons profile you are viewing is all about. It is a FUN thing in my opinion. On your mouse you can use the scroll button to scroll down faster.
    nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 6:04 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• its a good thing its not YOUR profile huh!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009