How can I make money from home....

if I'm not a good sales woman? I am not one who can ask people to buy a product from me. I've done every kind of direct sales you can think of. Any advice? I can not afford to pay to work at home nor do I think I should have to. I'm a single mom of 4 so please only things that can truly help.

craftykidsclub

Asked by craftykidsclub at 3:56 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• i have been working for Mark. (a part of avon) for about 4 months now and its not going too bad, they let you have a shop online, so no direct marketing (which i completely suck at too lol). i started posting and looking on craigslist for people who needed care for their children, i now watch 2 extra children 5 days a week, i feel its the best way to pull my weight around the house and still b able to be with my babies
    cali5286

Answer by cali5286 at 4:01 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I've been CashCrate to earn extra income. You probably wont make a living off it but it is good for an extra hundred or two a month. It is free to join if you want click here join for free

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 6:35 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You don't have to sell anything to work at home. If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• If you Love Candles the Gold Canyon might be a great opportunity for you. I started in January and because I love their product it was a perfect fit for me. Find what you lie first, mine was candles. i love everything about them. Gold Canyon has a huge selection of scents along with a all natural cleaning line called Homeology. I have found (without doing any home parties) that this product does sell itself. You can take a look at my web site, ask me any questions you may have.
    www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    You can join for Free this month.
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I'm not sure if what I'm doing can help, but I just got hired with a company to work from home and will start orientation next week. It requires a background check, but other than that, there is no investment. If you are interested, PM me and I'll send you more information. I tried cashcrate and the survey sites already, they did not work for me, but if you think you can do it go to freelunchroom.com for more information and ways to earn money.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I have just finished putting together a work at home series of articles on eHow.  Here is a link to my journal.  I think you will enjoy these:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:28 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Hi! If your not comfortable selling you will probably be interested in what I do. I have found a business that has worked better for me than anything I have even tried, it is called My World Plus. It is a discount membership site with over 600 name brand stores.The stores offer awesome savings, and pay cash back for shopping online. Plus they have an amazing compensation plan for referring people to shop online. I spend 1-2 hours a day working(it doesn't even feel like work). I love it! There are no meetings, Absolutely NO selling, No inventories, No cold calling. There is a lot of money to be made just by changing where you shop. Take a look! If you have any questions just let me know.Best of Luck finding something that works for you!
    http://AmmyWilkins.MyWorldResults.com
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 1:00 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Looking for ways for Making Money from Home.? When you know the answers to these questions it is a lot easier to find things you love to do that will bring you income because you are passionate about what you do.

1. Who are you and what do you want in life?
    2. When is the last time you paid attention to what you want?
    3. Do you adapt to change or attempt to hide from it?
    4. What are your strengths and do your strengths bring out your passion in life?
    5. What are your weaknesses and do your weaknesses hold you back in life?
    6. Do you find yourself hiding so others do not see your weaknesses?
    7. What is the future you see in your mind, how is the future different from right now and what do you like about the future?
    8. What are your dreams and are they really your dreams or someone else's?
    9. Do you pay attention to the desires in your heart?

Email me at dreamteam@bealegacy.com for a list of ideas for work at home.
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 4:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• When you answer the above questions you can start to see what you would really like to do. When you discover that you can choose what kind of business would best suit you.

You can decide to start your own business and let people know what you are good at so if they need help they can get it from you.

Do not be afraid of having your own business they are work like any business in direct selling and at an office however they can help you stay at home with your children too.
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 4:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2009