New baby!

Hi sorry this isn't a question but i am so happy i just wanted to let y'all know that i just had my newest little bundle on the 1st of april! his name is traiyven shaeyne and he weighed 6 lbs 4 oz. he is so tiny and handsome and the older kids just love him!
what do you all think of the name? as some of you might know we were originaly going to call him kallhan tysynn-braiyden, but then decided to change it (i had a question asking yall for an alternative) but me and my hubby came up with traiyven shaeyne at the last minute. do you like it or not?

Jennifer-Brandi

Asked by Jennifer-Brandi at 4:21 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont think I am gettin the pronunciation! Looks cute lol and congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:33 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Congrats! And I am deff. not getting the pronunciation, lol... I suck at spelling :-) I think its going to be a name people pronounce wornge! But it looks cute :-)
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 7:48 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• How do you say the name?.....Is it....Tray-ven ?
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 9:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• yay congratulations on your little man!! im not quite sure if im saying it right.. but if i am i like it :)
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:43 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• congratulations on the new baby boy
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• haha thanks, his name is pronounced trayven shane.
    Jennifer-Brandi

Answer by Jennifer-Brandi at 7:30 PM on Apr. 3, 2009