Does anyone know?

I have this lump on my side- on my ribcage on my right hand side, its about the size of an egg... well the doctors wanted to do xrays and such to see what it was but found out i was pregnant before they could, so they dismissed it as lipoma... Does anyone know if this could affect the baby at all? im 6 months pregnant and i was told not to worry about it but its really been painful lately...
i was also told by a friend who went through med school that even if it is lipoma theres a chance of it becoming cancerous... does anyone know anything about this type of thing?

trystons_mommy

Asked by trystons_mommy at 4:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Health

• I would get a second opinion.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 4:30 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You friend sounds absolutely correct but dont trouble yourself with stress just go to a doctor who cares to give you bedside manner and an opinion of what to do about it! GL hun
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2009