Please please please help!

I'm posting this in 2 different places because I need as much advice as possible. And FYI I already called my doc and they are having the on call doctor call me back.

But I am scheduled for a C-Section on Tuesday..but I THINK I may be going into labor right now. I am having really bad pains in my tummy and contractions..also having like hot flashes..feeling really sick (like I'm going to throw up) and I've had diareha (sp?) all day. I feel like I have to poop now too but its just like pressure. I am timing my oontractions but only have like 4 and they are about 7 minutes apart. I also have a really bad headache..I've drank tons of water too! I can't go to the hospital because my fiance is at work until 5am so I can't drive myself..If the doc tells me to go my mom can come get me but I don't want to wake her up for nothing. Please help!! Thank you

twinmommy2009

Asked by twinmommy2009 at 4:47 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So you've only had four contractions? When the contractions are five minutes apart then you should go to the hospital.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 4:49 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Oh, and can I ask why you opted to have a c section instead of try natural?
    sarapurser

• Well I've been having contractions for weeks I was on meds for them but they took me off..I just started timing them like 4 contractions ago. And I was scheduled for a C-Section because I am only 36 weeks and was showing no signs of labor and one of my twins isn't growing and they want to get him out so that they can make sure he's getting enough food and everything. But if I go into labor tonight I can try vaginally!
    twinmommy2009

Answer by twinmommy2009 at 4:52 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• CONGRATS!!! let us know what happens... if your worried call ur dr. and see what they say!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:18 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• It sounds like you're going to do it on your own. I hope everybody makes it through delivery safe and happy no matter how you end up delivering.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:38 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Please make sure you write back and tell us what happened! GOOD LUCK!!!!
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:10 AM on Apr. 3, 2009