PLEASE PLEASE HELP

I'm posting this in 2 different places because I need as much advice as possible. And FYI I already called my doc and they are having the on call doctor call me back.

But I am scheduled for a C-Section on Tuesday..but I THINK I may be going into labor right now. I am having really bad pains in my tummy and contractions..also having like hot flashes..feeling really sick (like I'm going to throw up) and I've had diareha (sp?) all day. I feel like I have to poop now too but its just like pressure. I am timing my oontractions but only have like 4 and they are about 7 minutes apart. I also have a really bad headache..I've drank tons of water too! I can't go to the hospital because my fiance is at work until 5am so I can't drive myself..If the doc tells me to go my mom can come get me but I don't want to wake her up for nothing. Please help!! Thank you

twinmommy2009

Asked by twinmommy2009 at 4:47 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hun call your mom just to have her ready if you are about to have the baby....continue to wait for the doctor if your contractions get five minutes apart you need to book it to the delivery room! GL excited for you!!!!!!!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:55 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I would time the contractions for at least an hour, the doctor should call back by then if not i would call the hospital and ask someone there. It' sound like you are in labor but the contractions can always stop so try to time them for a little while. If your water breaks then i would call your mom and have her take her if not try to wait a little while to see if they last. Good luck and Congrats!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 4:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Call an ambulance.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:39 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I am hoping you went to L&D!!! Good Luck Momma!!!!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 7:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2009