dialated

i have dialated only 1 cm and my baby shower will be this saturday do you think i will make it in time or will he come before then? When do you think he will come?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hard to say. With two of mine I was dialated 1-2 cm for more than a month before I went into labor.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 5:01 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I bet you';; make it :-) I know thats not what you want... but he will get here soon! Promise :-) Enjoy your last few days as a women.... Soon you will be a MOMMY!!!! Have a blast at your shower and May you have a wonderful L&D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i was 1cm dialated for almost a month before i had my dd. so im sure youll make it.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I was dilated at one for 5 weeks and then two for 3 weeks and ended up having to be induced at 41 weeks.
    Lexi.Mommy

Answer by Lexi.Mommy at 10:27 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I think it all depends on the person, but you should be fine. I was walking around 3 cm dilated my last month before they finally decided to induce me. They kept telling me it should be anytime now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2009