Random =D

Does Anybody elses babies just LOVE going to walmart?
my 2 yr old loves it
lol

Cyarasmom

Asked by Cyarasmom at 6:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes my DD loves it. She is 17 months, and gets a kick out of running around going, "eeee! eeee!" and then when she sees someone, she says, "Hi. Hi. Hi." and she'll keep saying hi until we walk away lol I dunno what it is about walmart .. . she's not really like that at any other store!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:46 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• OH YEAH all about the toy section and the TV section and the baby section and lol well the whole place. He loves how big it is and he can run everywhere...we go really late so nobody is ever there lol my son says hi to everyone too!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:48 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• lol... me and my son love it... i say "wal-mart" and he gets happy...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:24 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• OMG - I have to laugh - my 3 kids love walmart soooo much. We would die without that place. Its so funny I will say to my 5 / 3 yo - hey what do you want to do tomorrow - they will yell " GO TO WALMART" HA!HA!
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:38 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yeah, its so funny. My almost 3 yr old points as we go by and begins crying. I tell him...not today buddy, we can go tomorrow. Then we pass chickfila and he does the same thing. Those are our regular stops.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My teens hate it unless we buy them something they like.
    My 20 year old loves it.
    I love it only if I have money to buy what I want....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• my dd looooooooves walmart!! she waves to everyon she sees and says "hi!!" and she runs around and squeals and has so much fun.. or rides in the part of the cart you put the groceries in. but she never gets that excited at any other store.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:31 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• haha yeahh my little girl loves it.. she allll about walmart!! haha
    we be in the car and i say.. wanna go to walmart.. she starts cheesin and goes eeeeeeeeee

lmfao
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 10:17 AM on Apr. 3, 2009