Is it ok?

Im currently 28 weeks pregnant with twins, sometimes its really uncomfortable for me to sleep on my side so I find myself on my back, I know there are some risks and my dr. just told me that one of the babies has better blood flow than the other do you think sleeping on my back sometimes could've caused it?

Breezy1988

Asked by Breezy1988 at 7:52 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are not causing it! Dont beat yourself up! When I was preg. (with just one) I slept on my back and all was fine. But with 2 I would get a belly pillow and try really hard to side sleep :-) Its better for you Mommy! Congrats on the twins!!!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 7:54 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Sleeping on your back and side, preferably the left is OK.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• sleeping on your back is fine. sleeping in your left side is what they reccomend but when i was pregnant i had such horrible water retention that for the last 5 months i couldnt feel my left hand and at night if i slept on my left side it would hurt my hand and keep me awake. so the dr told me it was perfectly okay to sleep on my right side.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:14 AM on Apr. 3, 2009