do you plant flower or do a lot of landscaping?

I love landscaping and planting a ton of flowers! I'm so excited to finally get started!

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you wanna come landscape my yard?

I kill every plant I have, our grass even died. I can't even keep grass alive.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My hubby does all that. I just get to pick the flowers. Can't wait either.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:35 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I love to plant flowers. I have several small gardens in my yard, where I plant something different at each one. I have day lillies, tulips, daffodills, hostas, hydrangea and daises. Then I plant perenials when the weathers nice in May or June.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:39 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I love a neat, simple, yet lovely lovescaping, but neither my husband nor myself are very good with the task.
    We keep the yards as clean and neat as possible, he needs to trim some limbs on some trees on our property, he also needs to trim up some bushes and we need to burn the brush and limbs in a bonfire (we love that part!), but I have a planter that I put potted plants on and whenever we try to transplant flowers into the ground most of them die. This year I bought a box of no-fault seeds for a shady area to see how they grow - just loosen the soil, sprinkle the seeds, water, and wait. LOL....if they don't work then I need the roll-out-carpet-of-seeds they sell on tv...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:55 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i dont have much of a green thumb.. but my dh does and he enjoys planting the flowers i pick in the spring. it has just been waaaaay too rainy lately to do anything.. the poor seeds would wash away.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:02 AM on Apr. 3, 2009