What do you like to do on the weekends?

Rebecca727

Asked by Rebecca727 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Car Cruisin'!!!! But of course there is the groccery shopping and the Wal-Marting and cleaning and all the other boring stuff. But you can't forget about church! Some times it doesn't even feel like a weekend I'm so busy. I always enjoy the ones that my DH has off and we can spend it as a family! ;)
    rHOPEb

Answer by rHOPEb at 3:23 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• well. im usally working. but on my days off i take conner on lil adventures, i live near WI DELLS which has about 900 billion water parks...there is a deer park that i like...all kinds of stuff around here....but at nite...that is a diff. story..LOL
    alicia541

Answer by alicia541 at 9:07 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I like having friends over. They all have kids too, but usually on every other Friday we can all get sitters. So we can all party like we don't have any kids, lol.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 9:09 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• According to my kids, I like to clean, LOL.

If I had my druthers, though, I'd love to spend the weekend lounging in bed reading or watching some good TV.

I also like to go places on the weekends. Here recently we've gotten into something called geocaching, so that gets us out of the house and outside a lot. Also, we live about 60 miles from civilization, LOL. So on the weekends, we kinda like to "go into town" and go shopping or to a movie or something like that.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I like to get some time for myself It's time for my husband to babysit and I run some quick errands (shopping) Yeah!
    LolaMateos

Answer by LolaMateos at 9:42 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• If I didn't have a house and child to take care of, I would probably curl up in bed, or outside in a lawn chair with a good book. Throw in some sun and sun tea, and I'm good to go!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:48 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Since the economy has been so poor, we have taken to the old fashoined game night. We take turns between our house and that of either his sisters or his brothers house. We all bring a dish to pass. This way we get out of the house, have some fun, and don't break the bank.

We do go to dinner or a movie or even bowling now and again.
    I have 2 teen DD's and so there is always someone needing a ride here or there...so never a dull moment around our house.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You can actually plan your own weekend? Gosh it seems like lately, there's always a birthday party or something to go to for somebody else! I would love to have a weekend to clean the house and yard. That's what I try to do on slow weekends. We most of the time end up going to one of the nearest outlet malls and walking around or grocery shopping.
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 10:00 AM on Apr. 3, 2009