Rainforeset Nursery Help Please!!

Ok so i have all the rainforest stuff and am ready to get going with the nursery my only question is how should i paint the walls?? I would like to use the blue and the green on the walls. I have some wall decals and 8x10 rainforest pictures so i dont know if painting the top of the wall blue and bottom green with a border in the middle would be too much or if i should forget the border or what? Any help would be great thanks!!!!!

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 9:28 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'd pick out a neutral color like beige for the walls
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Why not blue walls w/ green trim or vice versa? I don't know the color blue.green you have used. You could put the border in the middle and paint one half one color/ etc but it seems to be too much to me. (if the green isn't over powering I would do green walls, blue trim)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:33 AM on Apr. 3, 2009