Is it Barney Frank, PhD?

So this whole thing with Frank trying to 'diagnose' the GOP with some disorder has me a little perplexed. Is he saying that if they just let go of all of their ideals and ignore their constituents that they would be free of this disorder? Does he not realize that he was voted in by a group of people he is supposed to be representing and so are all of his colleagues? Does it not occur to him that they are simpy reflecting the opinions of those in their jurisdictions? Does Barney Frank represent how you feel about issues?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 9:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Barney Frank is a loser.I too cannot believe he is still in there.He played his part in our mess today yet all he wants to do is blah blah blah pointing the finger all around never at himself.He reminds me a whiney little child who has yet to learn any responsibility.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:17 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I think Barney Frank needs to worry about diagnosing himself with the "disorders" he has first..

-shakes head-
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• It's the morality vs. sanity defense.
    Barney Frank has very questionable morality.
    But, if you disagree with how he lives, you, of course, are insane.
    Birds nests in their hair..........................
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I don't care what Barney Frank represents. I care about what our state LAW MAKERS represent in D.C.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Barney Frank is a disgusting pig. I question the mental state of his constituants for voting him into office. He is one of the biggest reasons for the crisis going on in our country. He is mad because Republicans actually have solutions that would work better than Nobama or him could come up with. In a couple years they will adopt the Repub ideas and claim they are their own. It worked for Clinton for a couple years until she screwed us over.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• ANONYMOUS:53 SHE SCREWED US OVER............................explain please,who?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• OT- whats wrong with the way Frank talks? Is it a health thing or does he just talk stupid naturally?
    Anonymous

• I am thinking it's a speech impediment, but I really don't know. Don't care either. Hasn't stopped him from getting where he is now. I agree with anon that says they question his constituents judgement though. I do as well.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:02 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• barney frank needs his head examined. I wonder if he and pelosi shared a shrink, would there be a conflict of interest.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:04 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

I was talking about our Former President Clinton. The world does not revolve around your precious Hillary. Her husband Billy Bob screwed us over. Read a history book about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Apr. 3, 2009