Would this bother you? OK last night I was putting pics on myspace for hubby which he opened it so I can do it. He has abunch of girls on his myspace and I kionda went to it when he wasn't looking. I wouldn't have done that, but the fact that he has alot of girls on there around here.

And he has a couple x girlfriends on it too. Well, I seen he had like probably 30 inbox mail so I went to it he had read all of the girls, but none of mine which were like 8 or 9 of them. Then I went to this girl and he wrote to her Hey, what's up sexy? Then she replied nothing watching kids, about to go laydown bc I have a headache lol. I mean it wasn't much but it did upset me for the fact he said SEXY bc he doesn't ever say that kind of stuff to me. Well, this girl is a friend of his daughter. He goes over to this friends house a lot and when I want to go he says it wont take that long. Then if he goes some place with this friend and I want to go he says they are just going to the store they will be back. So am I over reacting? I was going to read more, but my comp. froze on me and I don't know his password to get back in. How would you aproach this if he didn't know I was in there? Am I wrong for going in there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I would be really mad too. I would be suspicious of what else is going on behind my back. I wouldn't stop "investigating" until I found out how far he's going. And with the never wanting you to come along thing, that would make me mad too, I would question the whole relationshiip sweetie. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but I prefer the truth in my life, I hate feeling like anyone is "pulling the wool over my eyes". Maybe it's harmless and he is just a 'flirtatious, I need my space kinda guy', You know him better than all of us- do you feel he is being unfaithful? and are you willing to accept that? I would try to get back into his myspace somehow and read what else is going on- you don't deserve to be lied to, or left behind, and have a right to know what's going on with your own husband! I hope you can work everything out... just remember what you will & won't stand for in your own relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My ex boyfriend is married and you wouldnt believe the messeges he sends on myspace, like how much he is sick of his wife ect so yes it would bother me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• dont think you re wrong just checking up I wouldnt allow this with my husband!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Probably wouldn't hurt to talk to him about your concerns. I wouldn't have issues with him having a myspace account but the old GF's. Yea, I would have issues.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:45 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• ANON 11:14The only thing is we never have any money and he doesn't pay bills until they are going to be disconnected and he makes pretty good money about 500 a week if not more sometimes he makes as much as 1,000 or more depending on overtime and if he hits his bonus. But he never has money. Other than that he is always home right after work and things. And no I am not willing to accept that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Get rid of the myspace!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2009