sleep

I know all babies are different... My baby Lucy is such a good baby.
She is nine weeks old and really does not cry unless she is hungry or bored and needs to play.
She likes bathing in warm water and she has her own active alert times.
She sleeps through the night for about 5 hours average since last week and 6-7 hours in rare occasions.
Takes an hour or longer naps after each feeding and plays about 2-3 times a day between feedings.
She is breast fed and is such a good eater.
My husband and I were wondering if there are babies out there like Lucy.
She has been reaching all the mile stones that she is supposed to have reached.
Is this normal???

JH2009

Asked by JH2009 at 9:42 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son was that way (he is now 8) and my daughter (10 1/2 months) is that way... Sounds like you just have a good, mellow baby! Congrats!
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 9:48 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Very Normal! Jacob is 9 weeks too!!! Born 1/29/09! He goes to bed at 7:30 up at 11:30/or 1 and again at 3:30-4... He takes a about 3 naps a day and loves to take baths! (only in the sink though, he hates his tub!) He loves to play on the floor and in his bouncer (only 5-10min at a time in that though) He eats great, both bottle and Breast.... Congrats on such a happy baby! We are so Lucky! :-)
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 9:50 AM on Apr. 3, 2009