think im ok?

i called the nurse last night for i had contractions and they stoped and some blood came out and it was bright red with a clot she told me i was prob fine to call if more contractions or more bleeding. im freakin out still im 38 weeks and 2 days

josalin

Asked by josalin at 9:50 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would just go into L&D.. They cant turn you away before checking you!!! Go Now!
    ashley_hatty

Answer by ashley_hatty at 9:54 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Oh yeah let us know what you do!!
    ashley_hatty

• Many women bleed in labor. BUT if you are worried go in to L & D. I wouldn't for some blood though.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:55 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• It was probably just your plug and you can loose that up to weeks before labour. As long as it isn't a lot of blood I wouldn't be worried. If you are that concerned call your midwife or go to the hospital. Odds are you are probably fine.
    SabrinaL

Answer by SabrinaL at 2:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2009