movement

I am 29weeks and 1day pregnant and the baby is usually pretty active but yesterday I didnt feel her as much as usual. she usually kicks pretty strong but not very strong yesterday and this morning she isnt very active. Do you think everything is ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you feel her even a little, she is probably fine. Maybe she's just taking it easy. If, on the other hand, you don'y feel her at all for a lond period of time, then you should worry.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:59 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I bet everything is fine. She is getting bigger in there and has less room. I would try the ol drink something cold and sweet and then lay down and kick count. If it's still concerning you after that give your doctor a call.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 9:59 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• DONT WORRY THE BABY IS FINE MY DOCTOR SAY THAT NOT ALL BABY LIKE TO MOVE ALL THE TIME IT WOULD BE BAD IF THEY DONT MOVE AT ALL THROUGH THE WHOLE PREGNANCY MAYBE THE BABY GOT TIRED OF KICKING AND IS SLEEPIN LOL BUT THE BABY IS FINE.
    datmami22

Answer by datmami22 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2009