Is it possible & should I test?

Is it possible to be pregnant without skipping a period? My husband and I have been TTC for the past three months. Well, with no luck, I had my period at the regular time last month and the month before. This whole week has been my fertile week with this Saturday being when I'm supposed to ovulate accoring to the calculator, so hubbie and I have been TTC like crazy. Anyway, I think I ovulated Wednesday and Thursday instead of Saturday (I had pinching and pain in my lower abdomen) and now my breasts have become VERY painful. Is that possible & could I already be showing signs? Do you think it is still too early to test being as my next period is not due until the 18th?

DAjZeZnLE

Asked by DAjZeZnLE at 9:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i would wait hun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I think it is too soon to test right now. I have been feeling the same way oddly enough. My cycle is to start Feb 16th and I have been have this twinge in my lower right abdomen all day yesterday, but no breast soreness. It may all be in my mind, but I will probably know sooner than the 16th because I always spot 5-7 days before cycle, so by Feb 9th if spotting has not begun I might be getting a little excited, but we will see. It is all a waiting game, so be patient and don't test just yet because you will end up getting your hopes up high and then they will be dashed if you don't get the results you want. I know it's hard and I have been there, but I told myself that I will not get too excited until I have sufficient evidence. Sometime we create symptoms in our mind because we want a baby so bad. So be patient and Good Luck. Keep me updated because we are in the same boat! LOL
    ivntee07

Answer by ivntee07 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I'm in a similar situation. I read the first response type preggo test box last night, and it says it will read 5 days before your missed period earliest (aka. 4 days before your usual period date). So I would wait until the 14th to test, or the 12th at the VERY earliest. It's only going to mess with you if you test earlier than that and get a negative, because you won't know if it's due to it being too early or if it really is negative. So you'll be in just as much suspense, but a couple dollars setback.
    Learning2Hope

Answer by Learning2Hope at 1:23 PM on Apr. 3, 2009