How old was DD when you first painted her nails?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did her tootsies while she snoozed in her infant seat. I waited to do her hands until she was a bit older and done chewing on her hands so much. Never to young for pretty toes though lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:21 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• one
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• she was around 2.... DD isnt a thumb sucker & was over puting her fingers in her mouth all the time so her Granny painted them one night when she spent the night. she loved it..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• probably around 1ish, I love doing it and she's always asking, make my toes pretty!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 10:13 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I wanted to do it for Easter, for pictures. I thought it would be cute. But my husband says she is too young. She is 14 months old. Is there a special brand or variety made for children?
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:29 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• She just did it herself! She's four, she found some old nail polish at Grandma's house and quitely painted her own nails (and the front of her shirt). Blue, she painted them blue. I didn't get mad at her even though she broke the rules because she didn't spill even one drop on the counter or floor and she was so proud of herself, I just couldn't get mad.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:29 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• DD will be 2 in May. I painted her toe nails for the first time at about 18 months old but I still haven't done her fingernails b/c she sucks her thumb. I'm not sure how safe that is.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2009