How can I unclog the toilet?

My three year old decided to wake up this morning and put a whole roll of toilet paper down the toilet. Anyone know what I can do to unclog it? I don't own a plunger soooo if no one can think of anything else I guess I am going to go buy one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Home & Garden

• OOOO. a whole roll. that might need more intervention. lol

You can try quickly pouring a bucket of water in the toilet, directly down the drain, sometimes the pressure can make it unclog.

But with a whole roll I'm not making any promises. lol sorry for the lol s but it sounds just like my 3 year old dd.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:07 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Go buy a plunger, it's like a buck or two at walmart.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 10:22 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You need the plunger regardless. Are you sure t.p. was the only thing that went in? I had a 3 yr old who flushed three toy boats "down the river'. A plumber cost me 90 bucks and the jerk laughed his butt off the whole time he was fishing out boats.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:44 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• it is working now...I don't think that she actually flushed all of it down....there must not have been too much left on the roll thank god...lol...thank you all for your advice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Go get the snake(I think thats what it's called) from walmart it's like 6-7dollars. Much better then a plunger. Mine was clogged with what I thought was TP from DD. I stuck the "snake" down and it fished out DH's friends glasses. I would have been pissed to have paid a plumber to come get those out. He didn't even tell us.
    michelle1219

Answer by michelle1219 at 11:00 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• A snake and Soup pots full of boiling water are last resorts.
    nowdarling

Answer by nowdarling at 12:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2009