Is your husband a "skinny man" , "Build macho", or "Chubby Dude"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my man is in between built and chubby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• He used to be thin and kind of built but now hes a chubby hubby...
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My husband is built with a little beer gut, except he doesn't drink! His arms and legs are all muscle, but he has a pot belly so he just looks fat.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My husband is 6'2" and I wouldn't say he's skinny or built. More like perfect...except for the beer belly that is slowly creeping up on him. We're working on that! lol.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• In between, he has a paunch...but is built in the arms and shoulders and chest...make any sense. He is 6'3 so any way you slice him he is big.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:15 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• He used to be pretty fit until he was injured and had back ssurgery and became unable to be as active as he was before the accident. He's not chubby but he's not thin and fit either. He's in between and at 43 looks great.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My husband is in between being built and chubby, (kinda like what salexander explained above) and that 's the way I like him!
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My husband is 6'6", tipping the scales at around 400 pounds, so he's a Chubby Hubby, but I like him that way. He eats super healthy too, I have no idea why he's so heavy.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Thank goodness, I thought my husband was an odd duck. But apparently, that seems relatively common. He is 6'6 and carries about 300 pounds, but his doctor told him his ideal weight is about 275-280 since he is muscle and big boned. So he has 25 pounds of extra weight, seems like most of it is in his belly.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:27 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My husband is a little past the built mark because he does have a small beer belly. 6'2 and about 220 lbs. - not bad.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 10:29 AM on Apr. 3, 2009