What should I do?

Today I walked into my house in my lunch break and my sister was there as she broke up from school yesterday and her boyfriend,and unborn baby's dad, was there and I said she can have him in the house but when I walked in he had his hand raised as if he was going to hit her and she had a blood nose and she has a black eye forming,I don't know how to bring the topic up or what to do if it is that he's hitting her,shes only 15 she don't deserve that.please help

Aimee789135

Asked by Aimee789135 at 10:04 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• You should ask her if he is hitting her. She might need someone to talk to. Don't be judgemental though. Let her talk, you listen, and offer your help to her.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You should definently come out and ask her what's going on. I mean she's 15 and very afraid i bet and doens't know what to do.
    gavinsmoma

Answer by gavinsmoma at 11:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Just straight up ask her! If she gets quiet or looks like shes hiding something then he most definately is. She needs someone to talk to and you just need to listen to her and convince her that its not acceptable for him to be hitting her. It will only get worse if you don't confront her about it. I had a boyfriend that pushed me and I broke up with him right away because I knew he had anger problems and that it was only gonna get worse. He did it once and I forgave him (mistake) then the second time he raised his arm like he was gonna hit me. Thats when I knew he wasn't gonna change. Good luck!
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Don't be afraid to offend her, protect her
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 10:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2009