Most embarassing moment!

What was it ?

Mine is too embarassing to share. LOL

MandyOs

Asked by MandyOs at 10:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We had this little black dog and he was inside the house and I wasbusy doing something I couldn't stop right that second. I finally decided to let him out in the fenced yard, but I was disgusted and the kids were at school so I yelled, "Shut up you little black bas***d on the way to the door. I opened it, and there was this black man standing there with his hand raised to knock on the door! I KNEW he had heard me, and I was SO embarrassed! All I could do was point to the black dog and say, "I was talking to the dog, mister, honestly, talking to the DOG." He was really nice about it and said, "Oh, my wife always says that to me too, I'm used to it..." He works with my husband and he and his wife are good friends of ours now, but that was the first time I had ever seen him and I was horribly embarrassed about it. Teach me to watch my mouth even when I'm all alone in the house! ((I'm going Anon on this one!))
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I'd tell you but then I would have to kill you lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:13 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Oh you'll love this. It happened about ten years ago, Husband Person and I went to lunch and a movie. When we were walking from 110-dgree outside to 70-degree inside, I started to feel really weird, like I was fading away. Next thing I know, I'm flat on my ass in front of the whole world! I had fainted, my husband was trying to get me to come around, the theater manager was fretting and asking if he should call an ambulance. Then I knew I was going to be sick, so I crawled like a crab over to the nearest trash can and yarked my guts out while parents and kids stepped over my legs and stared at me, then my husband dpicked me up and carried me out to the car and I cried all the way home, I was so embarassed!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:24 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I flashed the hospital commander at my husband's graduation by accident.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• In 11th grade Creative Writing I stood in frot of the class to delivery my essay and suddenly I had to fart..I mean no amount of cheek squeezing was keeping this one in. I asked to be excused for just a moment and hurried out the door. I let the gas riiiiiiippp...only to hear the entire class uproar in laughter. The window was open and I had failed to noticed. There are at least 15 entries in my yr book that year referencing my 'fart incident' I was and am so embarrassed..I have to use that stupid anon button.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I had to sign so really important papers and I had a bad cold and as I was looking down writeing on the paper snot dripped down on the paper This business man in a suit and tie looked at me like I was crazy.I just said ooops sorry.I felt sooooooo stupid thats been 5 years ago now I just laugh about it
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i was camping with my cousin chad and some friends and we were sitting around the fire and i asked what are we gonna grill up tonight for dinner? my cousin said hamburgers and without missing a beat i looked at him and said oh we brought ham ? he stopped for a second and then laughed alittle and said oh i get it ham - hamburgers that is funny . i looked at him confused and then he just stared at me and yelled OMG you were serious!!!! by then it was to late for me to play it off .that was when i was 16 im 23 now and i still get teased and asked if hamburgers are still made of ham :( lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• There was one day I was walking down the street, went over my right ankle and totally over compensated with my left. I went totally airborne, I was a few feet further down the pavement when I landed. Landed on my right side, seriously wasn't sure I'd be able to get up. It was downtown in rush hour so people were stepping over me (jerks) then a girl stopped to help me up. I managed to limp to the train and get home where I discovered major bruising on my hip and ribs plus I'd managed to take half the skin off my arm through a long sleeve shirt and a wool pea coat. Almost didn't wear my jacket that day too, that would have been some serious scarring!

Really I was in too much pain to be embarrassed at the time but I know I must have looked really silly.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 11:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• One time in front of a guy I liked I was stretching my arms over my head making my shirt ride up a little to give him a view of my tummy. My friend got this horrified look on her face so I dropped my arms quickly. Then she told me when I stretched, my jeans dropped a little in the front and you could totally see my turquoise granny panties!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 3, 2009