Wich diaper rush crean do you fins working better Clear or White?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Butt Paste Walmart. It clears up most anything! Promise.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:07 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• For my son, I always used Desitin. I tried the Creamy kind, but it didn't work nearly as well. My grandmother swears my Desitin. It's what she used for my mom, what she told my mom to use with me, and what she told me to use for my son. Of all the advise I got from my grandma, that was best.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• A & D Ointment - it smells pretty strong, but it works fast.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:10 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Balmex always worked the best for my DD, but I hear it can vary from kid to kid. The clear stuff never did anything for her though.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 10:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yup, I 2nd the Butt Paste - works like a charm!
    Fooph121780

Answer by Fooph121780 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• We use Aveno Oatmeal diaper rash cream. But Bordeaux's Butt Paste is pretty good too.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• We used the butt paste on my dd because she had sensitive skin that broke out worse with anything else. Also, pure cornstarch works well if its just a regular diaper rash because it absorbs moisture and keeps the skin from getting irritated.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i use desitin but the clear kind never worked on my dd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I tried all those to no avail, but, Resinol, which is pink and thick worked wonderfully on my son. You can only find it at drug stores.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:27 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i use palmer's bottom butter. it's great, and i'm still using the tube i got when he was born almost 9 months ago. make sure to read the ingredients. alot of them have zinc oxide as an active ingredient, and some babies react badly to it.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2009