who else?

who else has timewarner cable or roadrunner internet and absolutely hates it?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't... I've got Insight cable and internet... but for years I remember my parents had time warner and they hated it but where we lived the only other option was satellite.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Hi jodi...I have TimeWarner cable and Verizon internet and phone. Time Warner was too expensive for internet in my area. I don't mind the cable.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I have it.. but I don't hate it lol
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I used to think that but now we have Charter and hate them even more.
    AddysDogBear

Answer by AddysDogBear at 10:22 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I have Time Warner and the phone, cable and RoadRunner Internet are all connected. I still use AOL though as my ISP, but the free AOL since we're paying big bucks to Time Warner for everything bundled. The cable sometimes goes out for no reason, sometimes for a few hours! But if we call, Time Warner will give us a small credit. The phone is weird because sometimes it takes like 5 minutes to get a dial tone, what if there was an emergency? I don't have an issue with the Internet service though. All in all, I guess Time Warner is okay. Can't say I hate it, but I can't say I love it. One bad thing would be if we couldn't pay the bill for whatever reason, we'd lose all three (cable/phone/Internet).
    What do you hate about Time Warner?
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 10:27 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Omg my dh switched us to roadrunner and I hated it so much. It was not user friendly at all. Its not worth all the changes they put you through. I have Timewarner cable and it's ok.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 10:28 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I dont have either one of those but GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!! lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• lol good morning ladies. omg i am having sooo much trouble with my cable and internet. im about to go thump everyone in my local office. anyone have bail money?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• ive got the bail money Jodi! so go ahead lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• thanks brooke.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:15 AM on Apr. 3, 2009