has anyone eles on here had vaginosis during pregnancy

so i went in because i had painfull cramping and a clear fliud discharge just to find out its a bacterial infectoin that has nothing to do with how clean you are. long story short i couldnt keep the oral meds down so he gave me a gel to insert twice daily for 5 days my questoin is how long am i going to be haveing these painfull cramps its been 3 days on the meds and im still leaking and cant move should i just call my ob and go back in and see him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Of course you should be going back in. 3 days and you can't move cause your uncomfortable. Call your doctor.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I've had it, and the symptoms have always cleared up within a day or two of medication. Never had a problem with the oral meds, though. Go ahead and call, if you're in pain.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Call if you're in pain. I had it off and on during my entire pregnancy, but didn't want to be on anti-biotics after the first round of them and it just coming back. So I drank lots and lots of water and 100% cranberry juice. Also, really warm baths helped too. Just make sure it's either not too warm, or you don't fill the water up too high that it covers your belly.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 3, 2009