What are some cute things your toddlers do?

My 2 yr old loves to sit on things and say: It's my horse mommy, it's my horse! LOL

loving_mom7

Asked by loving_mom7 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Oh there are too many to name! She *fake burps* after eating sometimes and says "oh, I'm sorry" or "scuse me" lol.. I think it's because I burp sometimes (who doesn't?) so she mimic that but at least she's polite about it!

She also does an array of animal sounds randomly. She will be in the car and say "cat goes meow meow, cow goes moo moo" etc.

She says "love you" to us a lot. It's just so cute!

celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:37 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• RIght now it's the mimic stage, so I hear her reapeating everything but half the time I can't even understand her. So when she starts to get annoying with it, I ask her to say " supercalifragileisticexbealadosis" or however you spell it. She's soo cute try to say it. It comes out "soup a do sis" And for some reason I had the witch doc song stuck in my head, so she was running around to "ting tang bang bang"

And last night she grabbed the dog by the collar and was walking him around the house! Luckily, we have a very patient dog! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• When I have him in his high-chair and I'm cooking dinner, he says "mama, mama, mama, mama" over and over again because he's waiting for me to say "WHAT", like I do to his sister when she's bugging me. When I give in, he laughs and says "mama?" like it's a question. We all think it's funny.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 3, 2009