what is one of your biggest pet peeves?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When people don't wash there hands after useing the restroom
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:40 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• When I see a parent on their cell phone in a store with a kid going, "mom, mom, mom, mom, mooooom!'

When people come to my house and don't leave the bathroom the way they found it... I keep the lid down on the toilet for a reason! Sure its nice that the guys put the seat back down for me, but that is not going to keep my cat out the toilet!

When my husband bites his nails.

The day after I mop the floor, Michael seems to spill EVERY drink I give him.

When my husband puts something in a different spot than it belongs then gets irritated with me because I don't know where it is... MY UTERUS IS NOT A LOCATOR DEVICE!!!!!!!!

When people stop at yield signs when there is NO ONE COMING.

When people don't use turn signals then cut you off.

I tried but I just couldn't narrow it down to one!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• just one? I have a 2 (for now)..... bad spellers, & when my feet get wet (like from rain or wet grass)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• lieing  but like my dad told me  "don't pee on my leg when its not rainning"

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Having to always be the one to put a new roll of tp in use. Also when the kids dont tell were out of something, like milk. and when my husband and his buddies leave bottle caps and beer cans all over the porch for me to clean up!!! aaahhhhh
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Nails on a chalkboard, people talking with their mouth full, chewing ice.
    I also cant stand double standards and people who think they are better than others for no good reason.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:04 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• lol mamamisty33 has one of the same ones that I do. I hate when someone doesnt put a new roll on the tp roller.

Also when the hubby leaves his tools in the kitchen where they dont belong and then they get lost.

dirty dishes left in the sink.

OH and when someone goes to take a shower and leaves their clothes on the bathroom floor RIGHT NEXT TO THE LAUNDRY HAMPER!!! WHY???!!!

But these things I have learned to live with and deal with. I just clean it up and go about my day :)
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 11:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Stupid people.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Oh and YES bonesdragondew, I cant stand People eating with their mouths open and the nasty smaking sound that it makes. Most of us were not born in barns, So why do people eat as though they were. No offense to those if you were born in a barn. :)
    tripletmomntwo

Answer by tripletmomntwo at 11:09 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Moms who think they are superior because they breast feed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2009