Feeling your baby for the first time!

So I hav been reading about when you will be able to feel your child and all that stuff, and I am only 14 weeks pregnant but I SWEAR that i felt the baby yesterday! It was jsut one of those "i know that was it" moments. Do you think this is possible? Or am i jsut crazy?!

Oh its my first, and I am SUPER skinny if that helps out any!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i felt mine that early too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I think it is totally possible and don't listen to the nay-sayers! Sometimes you just know! I am 14 weeks too and paying very close attention, nothing for me yet though!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 10:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Well, I'm not skinny one bit. But I felt my son at 16 weeks and my daughter at 12 weeks. Everyone did with her. So it is possible.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• lol i was 86 pounds when i got preggo of course i was modeling at the time and had given up lol
    but yes at 14 weeks and 98 pounds i could feel mine to and belive me come week 20 you feel everything i can even tell wich body part he hit me with lol this is my first to by the way lol good luck and congrats
    SarahRandall

Answer by SarahRandall at 10:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• It's totally possible - the thinner you are the more likely you will feel it early. I was much thinner with my first and I know I was feeling movement by 15 or 16 weeks. With my twins I was not so thin, and it was after 20 weeks before I felt anything.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• it's possible. I felt my baby, this pregnancy, around 13/14 weeks. My first it wasn't until 19 weeks though lol.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:39 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I started at 15-16 weeks. I might have felt it sooner and just blown it off. I'd say you are :)
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 1:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I think I felt my baby move for the first time around like 16 weeks. My dr said i prob wouldnt until like the 18th week-ish, because it is my first pregnancy, and i really wont know what to expect. I remember laying in the tub and feeling something different, and i knew thats what it had to be.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 9:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I am almost 15 weeks, prego with my 3rd, and larger then with either of my others and just yesterday i swear i felt it too. i thought myabe i am crazy but like you i swear it was that same feeling i had felt it before.... good luck and congrats.
    Softwater

Answer by Softwater at 10:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009