Teeth

When did your baby get teeth? My son has two teeth almost all the way in on the bottom and two teeth on the outside top. Here's what it looks like: (_) is a tooth and (-) a space
Top: _--_ and bottom -_ _-
He also has two coming in: one on the top in the middle left and one on the bottom to the left. He is only 6mo 3 weeks!! Isnt he way too young to have all these teeth? He already crawls and pulls up on things and stands up, so he is advanced, but that doesnt make him develop quicker, does it?

CassCass

Asked by CassCass at 10:38 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think by then my daughter had her 4 front teeth. I would have to pull out the baby book to be sure, but I know she had 6 teeth by 8 months. At 14 months, she has all of her front teeth, her one year molars, and her two year molar are starting to make her gums swell.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• babies can get teeth as early as 2-3 mos
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• your lucky! my dd is 9 mos and only has 2 teeth......shes a slow teether
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 12:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2009