has anybody had to ever seriously ask

how to get a grape juice stain out of your tan couch? and nobody answered seriously because they thought you were using the example question? lol

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I asked it once just joking and I got several serious answers. No one got my joke.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• well I'll answer seriously. Tan couch, purple stain, ouch. If its been there a while it might be difficult. I heard salt and water to absorb it and then scrub with baking soda.Then press the stain until smaller. If that doesn't work, try a spot spray like for your carpet and keep scrubbing. then scotch guard to prevent this from happening again.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I'd say baby wipes. I have a tan sofa (I think it's technically called caramel but same difference) and I've yet to meet a mark that baby wipes can't remove.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 11:02 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Answered at 10:02 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 by: RhondaVeggie
    I'd say baby wipes. I have a tan sofa (I think it's technically called caramel but same difference) and I've yet to meet a mark that baby wipes can't remove.

**

Yup. Baby wipes can get the shit off anything . . . LOL!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Really, baby wipes? That is sooo cool, I am going to buy a box. My 12 yr old keeps spilling in the car, that would be cheaper than upsolstrey cleaner. Thanks for the tip.

I was going to say Oxy Clean or whatever that stuff is called.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:15 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i wasnt really looking for a serious answer here lol I was just wondering if anybody had ever really needed to know
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2009