Where did my son put my phone?

I can't find it anywhere lol

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• have some one give it a call.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:42 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• lol... we don't have a house phone and its just me and my son. plus its on vibrate so I most likely won't be able to hear it. haha
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Oh okay anon.. thanks for that advice :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• God anon is bitchy today isnt she?

I feel ya girl, my dd lost mine 4 days ago, and it was dead (house phone) she brought it back out playing with it last night, I have no clue where it had been that whole time though. GL
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:45 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• ugh! anon 9:44 lol
    in his toy box, under the sofa, trash can, under abed, in the mop bucket (thats where my little one put ours lol!) good luck!
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 10:47 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Oh come on Anon, that was uncalled for!! Kids are kids...sheesh...you can't seriously watch every single move that you child makes!

And OP: My son (age 2) misplaced his beloved blankie a few weeks ago. My husband and I tore apart our 2 bedroom apartment and could not find it anywhere. We even looked in the trash can, the oven, the fridge, under the couch...everywhere. We found it a week later in a drawer in his bathroom...the one place I didn't look but thought my husband had checked. Just keep searching. How old is your son?? Obviously it's somewhere he can reach. Check the couch, fridge, his bedroom...good luck! I know how frustrating that can be!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• JEANA WINS :) it was in his toybox!! Thanks for the help girl :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• DD likes to put my phone in her toy box. She thinks she's doing good by cleaning up after me. Ha ha, I probably shouldn't leave the phone lying around.=o)
    Anonymous

• You don't even know what your talking anon so just stop. I let my son play with my phone so its not a big deal.. its usually on the ground when he's done playing with it... :) Say whatever you want because you don't know nothing about me and my child. Thanks

And my son is 12 months old
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Under the cat! I was looking for the booger sucker the other day, and that's where it was lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 10:56 AM on Apr. 3, 2009