Has anyone ever taken pee stick tests that came out negative but then ended up being pregnant??

I had a tiny bit of spotting like 2 weeks ago that was the exact same as the spotting I got during my first pregnancy. Then when I was supposed to get my period (on friday) it never came (and it ALWAYS COMES) I also have the same cramping i had during my first period and I am crying much more than i normally do. I feel as though I am pregnant (i guess you could call it a "feeling") except I have taken 2 pregnancy tests (one yesterday afternoon after lunch) and then one as soon as i woke up this morning and they were both def. negative. Should I just assume I am not pregnant? I'm so confused please share your experiences.

TotallyInLove19

Asked by TotallyInLove19 at 10:55 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no i never have but you can go to the dr for a blood test sometimes urine tests dont work for some people .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I am pregnant with my 3rd and with all 3 I always got negatives untill i was about 6+ weeks...the best test for me was first response...if you are like a week or two late then make a doctors apt. and get a blood test.
    Softwater

Answer by Softwater at 11:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• yes i took 6 and all were negative. I am now 22 weeks pregnant and jus barely got a positive test 2 weeks ago!
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 3:41 AM on Apr. 5, 2009