need some help

we have never gotten along with our neighbors.everything was i thought getting better.yesterday she had her whole daughters soccer team over to her house.i live around the corner.these woman during the afternoon would drive by my house and beep.the woman down the street is her biggest croonie droveby and beeped 6 times.cause she was not on the main drag...she was out side yesterday herson was screaming things at us.we couldnt figure out what he was saying.this started again when my daughters soccer team played hers.well i dont know why she was so mad her team won.anyway.i dont want this to start again.everyone says ignore her. well i havefor 2 yrs.she is always winning...i cant do anything with out her going back and lying.she wont talk to me she just yells.but she is making me have alot of enemies.its come to the point where i just cant sit back..i am 50 yrs old and dont need this anymore...

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I think they need to grow up. It's suppose to be fun for the kids!
    gavinsmoma

Answer by gavinsmoma at 11:02 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• How immature. Sorry I don't have suggestions. This woman need to grow up. HUGS!
    lradant

Answer by lradant at 11:23 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• If she's beeping so many times at once she is disturbing the peace. If she's screaming at you, and you feel threatened, get a cop over there and get her to shut her mouth.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:54 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• ive called the cops on her twice...for disturbing the peice type of things copsaid 1st admendment she can do anything as long as she is in her yard.ya she flipped me off at the bus stopand then got out of her car and started to yell at me...(what was that all about)
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I'M SORRY YOU HAVE THE NEIGHBOR FROM HELL, the only soultion is to move!! ofcourse that is not always possible and again i'm sorry for you, i would work on relocating, no it's not fare you should move, i no that it is hard to ignore ignorrance!!! the fact that she is causing these followers to jump on the band wagon don't help much and for me i would pray and ask God to put me in a better place NOTHING WORST THEN LIVING SOME PLACE AND YOU DON'T HAVE PEACE, THAT IS THE ONE PLACE YOU SUPPOSE TO HAVE PEACE, AT HOME! KEEP PRAYING ON IT AND GOD WILL MAKE THE DEVIL FLEE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER GOOD LUCK TO YOU.
    Anonymous