WHAT YOU THINK???

THEY SAID THAT WITH A BABY HEARTBEAT YOU CAN TELL IF IS A BOY OR GIRL SO I WAS WONDERING WHAT MINE COULD BE? I WENT TO THE DOCTORS YESTERDAY AND HEARD THE BABY HEARTBEAT AND THE BABY WAS MOVING 2 EVEN THO I DIDNT FEEL IT BUT THE NURSE TOLD ME AND SHE SAID THAT THE BABY HEARTBEAT WAS 148 WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IT COULD BE>>>>

datmami22

Asked by datmami22 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hard to say just by the heartbeat, but my guess will be a Girl! Good luck.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:06 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• you can not tell if it is a boy or girl bythe heartbeat sorry ... my sons heart beat was low around 130s - 140s , and now my daughter ina 20min period her heartbeat is anywhere between 130- to 175 ... sorry but you can not tell if it is a boy or girl that way . same as the high or low thing my daughter is carrying way lower then what my son did and she has been doing it my whole pregnancy
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:07 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• my son was around 148 the whole time
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You can't tell by the HB. My experience was that with my son, it was always around 158. With this pregnancy (almost 19 weeks) the baby's HB has been in the 140s, usually 146, but we don't know the sex yet.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 11:13 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• boys heartbeat is slower (usually) it isn't completely accurate. My girls ran around 160. I heard once that some docs will guess the sex of the baby by the HB say that if it is high and stays high it is more likely to be a girl. THat was true in my case
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 11:50 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You can find out through a piss test .. its really cool but kinda exspensive ..it was 39 dollars orsomething like that .. its called intelligender .. and its about 90% accurate .. its said im having a girl ..it predicts through your urine .. check it out online .. intelligender.com
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2009