what would you do

Me and my boyfreinds ex have became friends cause she might have two children with him a 1 year old and a 1 month old and i have a 6 month old with him well shes being telling me how they used to have sex with each other and that she still loves him even though me and him are getting married soon to each other how would you tell her to get over him without being mean and he still wants to be friends with her aint that just leading her on a little bit?

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 11:12 AM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• That whole thing sounds a little fishy to me. Number one if she told ME she was still in love with MY fiance. I would tell her how it is and never speak to her again. The fact that you have a 6 month old and she has a 1 month old and he is possibly the father... I would tell HIM how it is and then leave. The fact that HE wants to be FRIENDS with HER.. why? So they can have more sex???? I'm not trying to be rude here at all but none of this adds up. I could understand being civil with his ex if there are NO feelings involved and he hasn't cheated on you with her. But based on the facts you've given.. I wouldn't be friends with her, He would be on close supervision and he would NOT be friends with her if he wanted to marry me.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• She "might have" two children with him? That's a much bigger problem than whether or not she wants to shtup him. Better get that figured out before you get married.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:23 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I say you need to get DNA test done ASAP. IFhe is the father, work on custody/visitation arrangements. IF not cut all ties ASAP.

I agree with the first poster, that it seems a little fishey... Maybe not so much on his part as it is on hers. But you need to have a talk with him, then you two need to confront the ex.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• umm... i would trust her about as far as I could throw her seriously!!! keep her away from you and your fiance!!!!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• wait.... she has a 1 year old and a 1 month old from your fiance, and YOU have a 6 month old?? Does anyone else see a problem here? So, he had a kid with her, then with you then with her again? and you are going to marry him? are you insane? What a nightmare!! If you go through with this you deserver whatever comes out of it!
    Anonymous

• Okay...I'll be honest here and not sugar coat it...they have a 1 year old and possibly a 1 month old and you have a 6 month old with him and you're getting married to him, she's telling you that she still loves him and they've slept together (which is obvious cause there's another child in question) and he still wants to be friends with her...Ummm, leave him alone and allow him and his children's mother to have the life they will eventually have....
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:48 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Mam Oh Man, How could you even sound so frienly? He may have been with her while you were carrying his baby? And your still thinking of marring him and believing he ONLY wants to be friends with her, sure he must deff. be leading her on or she would not tell you she has feeling for him~ you dont give you so no grief about this, like he has no fault in this, girl I think he may have brain washed you, Open your eyes do some stepping an get that DNA test so fast they both wouldnt know what way was up, Still just the thought that he could even claim to be the father!~Nope I would run the other way an wouldnt dare have anything to do with either one!! be strong and find an true friend somewhere else. This seems more like buisness! Goodluck!!!!
    Anonymous

• ARE YOU STUPID? EX MARKS THE SPOT? WHY ARE YOU CONSIDERING THIS BITCHES FEELINGS? I WOULD RATHER EAT DOG SHIT THEN SIT WITH THIS WOMAN AND LISTEN TO HER TELL ME ABOUT SEX WITH MY MAN AND THAT SHE STILLS CARE FOR HIM! FIRST FIND OUT IF THEY ARE HIS CHILDREN? THEN WORK ON HAVING A REALTIONSHIP THAT IS ABOUT THE KIDS NOTHING ELSE! UNLESS DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU ENJOY SOME BITCH EXPRESSING TO YOU HOW SHE ENJOYS SEX WITH YOUR MAN, PERHAPS YOU WANT TO JOIN IN??? I JUST CAN'T SEE WHY YOU WOULD WORRY ABOUT HER FEELINGS, HEY YOU ASK, I THINK YOU ARE STUPID TO CONSIDER HER FEELINGS,
    mememommie

Answer by mememommie at 2:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• why the hell would i give my boyfreind to her umm thats just stuiped
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Hmmmm she 'might' have 2 kids with him and one of them is younger than your child with him. How old are you and how long have you been with him? Frankly I would not marry him if he cheated and knocked up someone else-- I'd kick his sorry ass to the curb! And him wanting to be "friends" with her (who still loves him and wants him back)? Um NO WAY!
    Anonymous